The Information from this checklist will assist US Business Finance in quickly identifying the best potential lender for your loan request. When contacting us, please try to include as much information as you can from this list.
In your original E-mail or fax to us, it is helpful if you prepare a concise summary from the checklist shown below.
· Complete contact information for
borrower. Please include: Name, company name (if any)
and street mailing address, Email address, Telephone and
Fax numbers and the best time to reach you.
· Is this a NEW FINANCING or a REFINANCE?
· Amount of financing required.
· Purpose of the loan (lower interest rate, longer term, etc.)
· Type of property(s) (Warehouse, Land, Apartment).
· A description of the property(s) (location, square footage, construction type, age, etc.). · Information about the owner of the property?
· How will the cash flow be generated to repay this loan?
· Explanation of current debt on the property. Include term of loan, interest rate, monthly payment, number of payments made, approximate remaining balance, lender name etc.
· Is there a balloon on the loan? If so how much.
· If leased: terms of lease.
· If appraised recently, details of the appraisal.
· Your estimate of value if there is no recent appraisal.
· How do you rate your personal credit (A to E with A being excellent)?
IF THE PROPERTY IS AN APARTMENT OR OFFICE BUILDING:
· Property Profit and Loss Statements (last 2 yrs. + current yr.)
· Number of units
· Rent rolls (apartments)
· Occupancy Rates (last 2 yrs. + current yr.)
· annual rental income breakdown,
· annual expense breakdown,
· Who pays for utilities?
Please complete your summary by telling us any other facts that you feel we should be aware of. If you E-mail or fax us, we will contact you soon after receiving this information.