Private hard money loans are often used under the following circumstances:
1. Quick funding for time sensitive loans.
2. Loss of bank loans, for any reason, including, declines and excessive conditions.
3. Borrower’s election to avoid the long hassle, of processing a bank or institutional loan.
4. Our ability to secure larger loans and with more flexible terms than most banks.
5. Short term bridge loans (90 days to 1 year).
6. Property purchased with a large percent of down payment in the form of seller carry back financing.
7. Ground up construction.
8. Borrower has the opportunity to make an investment using the equity in his/her real estate. Crossed collateral / both properties.
it difficult to
obtain a bank loan,
including but not
a) Complex financing structures (LLC’s, Partnerships, Trusts & Corporations).
b) Credit Problems (minor to moderate)..
c) Tax Liens (Federal & State taxes, Estate taxes, etc.).
d) Foreclosure or Receivership.
e) Bankruptcy (old or current).
f) Other Liens (judgement liens, Homeowners Associations, property taxes, etc.).
g) Property held in Probate, Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Irrevocable Trusts, corporations, etc.
h) operty has characteristics making it difficult to obtain a bank loan, including but not limited to:
a) Partially or nearly completed construction of building.
b) Property improvements - Rehab
c) High Vavancy- loan is needed to increase occupancy of income property.
d) Seismic (Earthquake) retrofitting.
11. Non-profit organizations (churches, foundations).
12. Purchase of Note(s) secured by Deed(s) of Trust (performing & non-performing).
13. Note Hypothecations (Loans secured by Assignment of Note(s) & Deed(s) of Trust).
Private Money Loans
primarily on the
protective equity in
the property. To
a lesser extent, the
history is also
US Business Finance today to
Click Here to Find Out More About a Commercial Real Estate Loan!