Geographic Area: National
Type of Business: Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Retailers and selected Service Companies.
• Working Capital Growth
• Refinancing/Debt Consolidation
• DIP Financing
• See Recently Completed Deals
Transaction Size: $250,000 to $75 million, or larger
• Assets that represent adequate collateral values.
• Companies that have moderate to higher financial leverage.
• Historical profitability that is "spotted" to consistent.
• Borrowings to support expansion, where sales and assets outstrip equity growth.
• Realistic projections in line with historical growth and/or acquisitions.
Management: Actively involved, with a proven track record and skills related to the business and industry.
• Short term accounts receivable and/or inventory.
• Fixed assets consisting of machinery and equipment and/or real estate,
in conjunction with revolving current asset loans.
• If you require just fixed asset equipment loans, click here.
• Competitively structured and consistent with loan repayment through
• Accounts Receivable - up to 85% of eligible accounts receivable.
• Inventory - up to 75% of eligible (lower of cost-or-market) inventory.
• Machinery and Equipment - up to 80% of appraised orderly liquidation value.
• Real Estate - up to 65% of appraised fair market value.
Pricing: Floating rate over prime and/or LIBOR. Fixed rate pricing is available.
Term: Revolving credit facilities three to five years and fixed asset amortization up to seven to ten years.
Over Advances: On an exception basis, supported by cash flow.
Click Here to Find Out More on Asset Based Loans!